This book is essential for Christian students attending junior high to college–especially before taking biology and earth science classes. Virtually all public schools teach evolution as fact, and this takes a serious toll on the faith of many unprepared Christians. The straight-forward account in Genesis provides the true history of Creation, yet so many of today’s youth fall prey to evolution teaching, losing their trust in the Bible and the Christian faith as a result. This book guides the student through the six-lesson program with fill-in-the blanks and commentary for each lesson. The companion DVD includes 12 helpful videos (available online at debunkevolution.com or through Christian retailers) that help students understand the weak foundations of evolution teaching and the strong case for Biblical Creation. The six lessons include:
- Why is Creation / Evolution Training Important?
- Bible History–Real or Fiction? Can we trust the Bible’s account of history?
- Did Humans Evolve from Ape-like Creatures?
- Creation-Evolution 101: Adaptation & Natural Selection
- Creation-Evolution 102: Common Ancestors/Branching & Homology
- Creation-Evolution 201: Fossils, Whales, and Extinction
The Small Group pack includes a DVD, Book, and 15 Student Guides