7 Myths Program-Equip High Schoolers for College!
Want to strengthen your student’s faith? Help them understand why evolution does not hold up? Use the free videos and book downloads below. Hardcopy books/DVDs may be ordered from our store (FREE to Christian school teachers and homeschool parents, use CHRISTEDUCATOR coupon and pay only shipping).
We affirm the Bible from the very first page! Our ministry holds to the same position on Genesis and Creation as other leading Biblical Ministries such as Answers in Genesis, the Institute for Creation Research, Creation Ministries International, and others.
Want to be sure your Biblical faith doesn't get wrecked in college? Go through our "Debunking the Seven Myths” program! You'll be able to withstand the secular myths about the Christian faith that are taught in colleges--even some Christian colleges. This program helps high school and college students understand the evidence supporting the inerrancy of Scripture and the historicity of Genesis, Creation, and Noah’s Flood. View the program free (videos below) and you can download the Seven Myths book free. The program is also available in book+DVD versions (here). Over 1 million views on YouTube so far!
The Seven Myths addressed in this program include:
- Myth 1: “While the Bible may be ‘inspired,’ by God, it’s not ‘inerrant’ and parts of it are just myth.”
- Myth 2: “The Bible’s account of Creation is only metaphorical, the six creation days were not ordinary days, and creation really unfolded over millions of years.”
- Myth 3: “Genesis 1 and 2 provide two different accounts of creation.”
- Myth 4: “Adam and Eve were not real people, only allegorical figures in the story of human evolution.”
- Myth 5: “The Bible’s account of Noah’s Flood is just myth and was drawn from writings from the Ancient Near East.”
- Myth 6: “Moses did not actually write the first five books of the Bible.”
- Myth 7: “Dinosaurs died out millions of years ago, did not walk with man, and are not mentioned in the Bible.”