Debunking 7 Myths Book-10 Pack
Buy 10 to give away!
Secular colleges—and even many Christian colleges—teach that the Bible is not real history, especially Genesis 1–11. Today’s students want to know: When does the truth start in the Bible? On the first page? How many pages need to be flipped until truth begins? This book supports biblical truth by challenging the 7 Myths that are commonly taught on today’s campuses:
- “While the Bible may be ‘inspired,’ by God, it’s not ‘inerrant’ and parts of it are just myth.”
- “The Bible’s account of Creation is only metaphorical, the six creation days were not ordinary days, and creation really unfolded over millions of years.”
- “Genesis 1 and 2 provide two different accounts of creation.”
- “Adam and Eve were not real people, only allegorical figures in the story of human evolution.”
- “The Bible’s account of Noah’s Flood is just myth and was drawn from writings from the Ancient Near East.”
- “Moses did not actually write the first five books of the Bible.”
- “Dinosaurs died out millions of years ago, did not walk with man, and are not mentioned in the Bible.”
In today’s culture where many seem to be okay with a “marketplace of ideas” that spread across a “spectrum of truth,” the Bible stands out—presenting a clear record of who created us, when we were created, and the current state of humanity, and then offers Christ as our sole redeemer. This book along with the integrated video program (available on DVD or YouTube) is ideal for equipping Christian students before attending college. This book holds to a literal narrative of Genesis.