SAVE THE DATE! The Annual G1 Conference will be held at William Jessup on March 14th, 2020
This conference is FREE for Jessup students!
Join Genesis Apologetics, the Institute for Creation Research (ICR), and speakers from William Jessup University as we present the Biblical case for the reliability of the Bible, Creation, Dinosaurs, Noah’s Flood, and biblical archaeology. Great for students 5th grade to college! Speakers include:
Dr. John Jackson (president of Jessup), Dr. Dan Biddle (Genesis Apologetics), David Bisbee, B.S. (Genesis Apologetics), Perseus Poku, MA (Sound Reasoning Ministries), Dr. Brian Thomas (ICR), Dr. Carl Morgan (Woodland Museum of Biblical Archaeology), Dr. Derek Zahnd (Jessup), Pastor Scott Hollingshead, MDiv (Doxa Church), and Pastor Joe Walters (Encounter Church).
The conference starts at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m. Lunch options available on-site and nearby (lunch not included). The schedule is below:
- 10:00 Joe Walters: Opening Prayer & Intro/Overview of Day
- 10:10 Worship Team
- 10:30 Dr. John Jackson: From Genesis to Jesus
- 10:50 Dr. Dan Biddle: Biblical and Scientific Reasons I Converted to a "Biblical Creationist"
- 11:10 Logos Bible Software
- 11:25 Perseus Poku: Relational Apologetics in Today's Era
- 11:45 Illusionist Break!
- 11:50 Dr. Dan Biddle: Testing the Theory of Human Evolution
- 12:10 LUNCH
- 1:00 Erik Carlson Illusionist
- 1:10 Dr. Derek Zahnd : Why we can Trust the Bible
- 1:30 Dr. Carl Morgan: Top 10 Archeological Evidences that Confirm the Bible
- 1:50 Dr. Brian Thomas: Fossils: Evolution or Flood & Supposed "Transitions"
- 2:20 Dave Bisbee: A Biblical View on Race
- 2:35 Joe Walters: Announce Text Number and Q&A Process
- 2:40 BREAK/TEXT QUESTIONS FOR Q&A PANEL
- 2:50 Dr. Brian Thomas: Dinosaurs and the Bible
- 3:20 Dr. Dan Biddle: Evidences for Noah's Flood
- 3:40 Q&A Panel (All Speakers)
- 4:00 Scott Hollingshead: Living Under the Authority of Scripture can Change your Life
Entertaining breaks with Master Illusionist Erik Carlson!
This conference is best suited for students 5th grade and higher. Childcare is not available.