This is an ideal single resource for today’s high school or college student to prepare them for evolution teaching in public school. The book of Genesis describes an all-powerful God creating the heavens, earth, sea, and everything in them in just six days. God Himself even wrote this on the Ten Commandments (Exodus 20:11). The genealogies in Genesis go straight back to Adam, spanning only about 6,000 years of history. Is this really what the Genesis account teaches, or is this just one of many possible interpretations? How do we know that we can even trust the Bible and its transmission over centuries? Does radiometric dating prove that the earth is billions of years old? How do the dinosaurs fit into the Bible? Does the fossil record show that humans evolved from ape-like creatures over millions of years? The Chapters Include:
- How Do We Know the Bible Is Reliable and Was Translated Accurately over the Centuries?
- Does the Bible Really Say That God Created in Six Days Just 6,000 Years Ago?
- Does Radiometric Dating Really Prove That the Earth Is Billions of Years Old?
- How Do Dinosaurs Fit into the Bible?
- What About Human Evolution?
- What’s Wrong with the Idea That God Used Evolution to Create Everything (Theistic Evolution)?